The Mother of All Financial Mistakes is using Mutual Funds
In this special Mother’s Day episode, I’m going to slay the biggest financial dragon in the country.. The Mutual Funds. More people have Mutual Funds in their retirement plan than any other tool. Yet for the vast majority of those owning Mutual Funds they probably shouldn’t. I’ll explain everything and point you to a detailed white paper that will change your life and financial plan forever.
Included in this episode:
- Mutual Funds, why it’s the mother of all financial mistakes!
- If you choose to use mutual funds, with 2% cost, you will end up with less than 400,000
- Reward yourself and graduate to SMA’s
- How to gain access to more efficient investment options
- Let’s talk about SMA’s
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”