When Bad People Happen to Good Things
A small amount of Cyanide ruins a perfectly good glass of pure, mountain spring water. How much more if the glass is 99% poison and 1% water? The Retirement and Financial Planning Industry is a good, pure glass of spring water…but the poisonous bad guys have ruined it for us all. It’s time to take back what is ours and in this episode, I show you where to begin.
Included in this episode:
- This industry pays very well so the professional gets paid well to serve and help the retiree
- This industry is riddled with liars, thieves, and joker brokers who steer you into whatever product or strategy that is best for their financial plan
- We all know there are problems in the world and bad people everywhere.
- Meet with me at www.MeetWithCharlie.com and find out how much your broker or insurance agent is overcharging you
- Friends, there is a world of amazing products and strategies out there waiting for you to send your joker broker packing
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes, and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”