Get a GRIP (Guaranteed Retirement Income Planning) In Case You Have a Long Life
Get a GRIP is the first part of the Five Lives of Retirement series where I teach you to get a GRIP, get a CLUE, get a JOB, get a ROOM, and get a LIFE.
Each one is an acronym for how to set up your financial plan to make sure you and your family are going to be ok whether you have a Long Life, Short Life, Rough Life, Sick Life, and into the Next Life.
Get a GRIP stands for Guaranteed Retirement Income Planning strategies. Listen to this episode to learn how to make sure you have guaranteed retirement income.
Included in this episode:
- GRIP – Guaranteed Retirement Income Plan
- Banks VS insurance companies
- Annuities providing guaranteed income or guaranteed increasing income
- Why people try to create retirement income outside of annuities?
- You have a lot of choices when it comes to purchasing an income stream using annuities…GRIP – Guaranteed Retirement Income Plan
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”