Get a JOB…In Case You Have a Rough Life
I thought this episode would be 5-10 minutes and when I finished with the rough draft recording it was over 37 minutes long. I guess being able to access your money in retirement is important. Plan for retirement and listen to see how to have penalty-free access to enough money at all times.
Included in this episode:
- Get a JOB is the Weakest of my acronyms, but it is still important, especially during “Journeying through Our Bad times”
- What are bad times?
- Using the three IN’s plan for retirement; the retirement plan that never fails!
- IN-Case Accounts, IN-Come Accounts, IN-Crease Accounts
- I give examples of each of these in the circumstances of going through “our bad times”
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”