Allowable Malpractice Part 2
Listen in as I finish what I started in Allowable Malpractice part 1. Here are 5 more ways advisors can legally steal from you and what to do to avoid being robbed.
Included in this episode:
- In the previous podcast, I covered numbers 1-4 of my theory of Allowable Malpractice.. Today I will cover 5-9
5. Advisors are allowed to steer you into what’s best for them
6. Advisors are allowed to use degree’s and certifications to deceive you
7. Advisors are allowed to practice on clients money
8. Advisors are allowed to hurt you to win trips to beautiful places
9. Advisors are allowed to be lazy
- Listen to episode 014: How to Double or Triple your Retirement Lifestyle with One Simple Move – you will see that earning $24,000 per year, rather than earning $20,000 is actually not only a 20% increase because of the difference btween fixed expenses and discretionary income.
- Listen to episode 022: Wolves in Sheeps Credentials: The Truth about Licenses, Certifications, and Continuing Education
- Listen to episode 012: How to Build a G.R.E.A.T. Retirement Plan WITHOUT an Advisor
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”