Financial Tic-Tac-Toe: IN-Come Accounts
In the 40th episode, I cover the IN-Come portion of the Tic-Tac-Toe grid which is a grid I created to help my customers see what characteristics are most important for each type of money. I’ll explain the difference sources of retirement in-come accounts and how to create guaranteed, increasing retirement income!
Included in this episode:
- What is an IN-Come Account?
- What is actually coming IN!
- Who are the happiest people I know? The people who use annuities
- Increasing IN-Come with annuities
- SS, Pensions, Rentals and Annuities
- Guaranteed level or guaranteed increasing
- Why not just use stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- 4% rule, today, proven wrong, reverse dollar cost averaging, etc.
- Double income
- Income when you run out of money
- Today’s rates which I’ll try to update weekly on my site
- Check-out the Grid on Instagram @Charlie.Jewett
- I’ve also added the grid to a Google file which has an example integrated
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”