Using Reverse Mortgages as an Investment Account Accelerator
Tiger Woods is great at golf because of how he uses the clubs, not because he has great clubs. Give me his clubs and I will not have the same results as he does. In this episode, I’m going to show you how to use a Reverse Mortgage to get your investment accounts making 18% per year with just one example. This is a sweet strategy for those who fit the profile.
Included in this episode:
- Everything you’ve heard about reverse mortgages for the most part is false
- The bank does not own your home any more than they do with a forward or regular mortgage.
- They can’t take your home, any equity is yours when you sell, you can sell whenever you want etc
- I explain an example of a house that’s worth 600,000 and what would happen when you use the reverse mortgage as an investment account accelerator
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with Charlie in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Charlie on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of Charlie’s educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books Charlie has written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”