Competition and capitalism are great, but there’s something that’s allowed in all industries that I don’t think should be allowed in the Financial Planning Industry. The damage that this is causing to your retirement is far too much of a price to pay. In this episode, I will explain why it’s OK to sell popcorn, but doing the same thing to retiree’s is not ok.
Included in this episode:
- The standard business practice in the US and it’s devastating effects on American retiree’s
- We are in a capitalistic society, competition is alive and well and you are allowed to sell your stuff
- Episode 036 and 037 talk in depth about the Allowable Malpractice that is happening to so many people wanting to retire
- Do you think companies should be allowed to risk losing all of the money in your life?
- This purchase is not popcorn, a hamburger, a car, or even a house! It’s bigger! It’s everything you have to your name
- 3 types of money
- The bad guys don’t use MERIT Planning.. be smart use the right tools for your retirement
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to me on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”