RR Episode 072:
Divorce the IRS Using Roth Conversions
Are you enjoying your marriage to the IRS? Did you know you can divorce the IRS and choose not to pay taxes on IRA/401k income in the future? For those who think taxes may go up, this episode explores the option of converting your existing Qualified Plan money (401k’s, IRA’s, TSP’s, 403b’s 457’s, etc.) to Roth IRA where you pay off the IRS so you never owe taxes on this money again…no matter how high taxes go.
Included in this episode:
- Who can do it and what are the limits?
- In one year or over several?
- Multiple annuity strategies
- Creative ways to pay the taxes
- Other Money
- IRA Money
- Mortgage Money
- Tax deduction for paying taxes? What?
- Reverse Mortgage Redirect? What? A or B?
- Become my Patron and learn how to be on my podcast!
- Get the best retirement recommendations by contacting Charlie on the contact page.
- If this episode and concept interests you at all, visit www.TalkWithCharlie.com to schedule a time to speak with me in person
- Want to listen to episodes using minutes instead of data? Call 1(701) 719-9877 to listen!
- Listen to the Renovating Retirement Podcast on a computer at www.ListenToCharlie.com
- Listen to Episodes on iTunes and Libsyn
- Watch all of my educational videos at www.WatchCharlie.com
- Read the books I’ve written at www.LearnFromCharlie.com
Charlie, your host:
“Charlie Jewett is an Author, Speaker, Podcast Host, Consumer Advocate, and Investment Advisor from San Diego, Ca. Charlie has spent the last eleven years trying to change the way the industry professionals and consumers think about Retirement. Charlie provides education materials that help people to create their own financial plans and offers services to protect consumers from the bad guys in the Financial Services Industry.”